Personal Trainer, CSCS & NSCA
The mission of Clark Performance & Personal Training (CPPT) is to design and implement training programs for individuals who desire to get in and maintain a level of physical fitness through exercise and nutrition counseling.
With 100 physical therapy intern hours at WellStar Hospital Douglasville, GA, CPPT also designs training programs for individuals rehabilitating from injuries and previous surgeries as well as the individuals who are current or athletes.
I am Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) certified through the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA). In addition to being a personal trainer I am a certified and insured strength and conditioning coach. Nutrition is arguably THE most important part of any weight-loss or strength training program, therefore, there will be a strong emphasis on diet (what, when, how much).
CPPT to provide a high-level single source for:
- Strength and conditioning
- Personal training
- Nutrition and sports nutrition counseling
- To deliver results through scientifically proven methods
- To provide support and motivation for clients
- To relay the importance of nutrition in whichever fitness goal clients may have
- To provide high-level (CSCS)/knowledgeable service within the fitness/strength training industry
We look forward to hearing from you.